Outside Portugal

If you would like to experience a mobility period through the Erasmus+ Programme, consult the Erasmus department in you higher education institution or our National Agency Erasmus + "Educação e Formação”.
For other types of international academic mobility, we advise that you first choose the country or institution that you would like to go to. Look for information about the courses and scholarships available, and verify if the Institution you are interested in is accredited, and remember that, if you choose to travel outside the European Union, you may need a visa. For more information about this you can contact the Embassies and Consulates of the other countries in Portugal.
Remember to contact the institution where you want to go to and gather all the information about the documents you need to enroll, as well as the recognition conditions of your previous academic experience/degree. DGES issues certificates for the enrolment in higher education in other countries, certificates about the higher education institutions in Portugal and national courses that confer degrees.
Your higher education institution can also inform you of other opportunities that may exist within European, international or bilateral programmes.